Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ginger Apple Sangria Recipe

Sangria is one of my favorite drinks, especially during fall. I've never actually made sangria before, so this was my first attempt at creating my own recipe, but I must say that it was pretty delicious.


What you need:
  • 1 bottle of semi-dry white wine
  • 3 cups ginger ale
  • 1/2 cup cranberry juice
  • 2 honeycrisp apples
  • 1 orange
  • 1 lemon
  • 1 tsp ginger
  • 1 tsp cinnamon

Cut up the fruit and mix all the above ingredients in a pitcher for a sweet and delicious fall drink. If you want more kick try adding a bit of brandy or peach schnapps. I'll definitely be making more sangria recipes for future parties and gatherings. Do you have a favorite type of sangria or a tried-and-true recipe to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment